We are giving today the virtual assistant proposal samples for freelancers because VA in Freelancing has created a milestone in Freelancer.com. The market for VA is growing fast. A lot of work is being posted everyday. To be specific about ten thousand works are being posted and hired each day. Let’s see Virtual Assistant Profile Summary Sample
Let’s Download: All Freelancer Proposal Samples
To get this opportunity you need the best of the best Freelancer Proposal for Virtual Assistant. You have to be convincing enough to show that you are the right person for the job. Relax, We are here to provide you the best Proposal Sample for VA.
Let’s See: Freelancer Profile Summary Samples 2023
The Proposal for Freelancer is called Cover Letter. You need an effective VA proposal/Cover Letter to get the job. You have to show your craftsmanship on the letter so that the client becomes interested in you. We will show you the most effective way to write a Killer Freelancer Proposal for Virtual Assistant.
Let’s see: Upwork Profile Overview Samples 2023
Skills a VA Should Have when Writing a Freelance VA Proposal
Get ready to show the real world that you are the perfect VA. VA has a large market for jobs in Freelancer. This means that you are going to be a personal assistant.
Let’s see: Upwork Cover Letter Samples 2023
You may be a Content writer, Researcher, You tuber, Blogger, Digital/Social Marketer, Coder, Website Developer etc. There are enough works for you. The clients are posting daily jobs on
- Article/Content Writing, Posting
- Emailing, Database, Market Research
- Handling Customer Service
- Booking Appointments
- Sending Feedback’s and reminders
- Web Developing
- Social/Digital Marketing
- Organizing Calendar
- Researching on topics
- Creating Reports
More Skills Needed
- Market analysis
- Making Presentation
- Managing and updating social media accounts
- Travel management
- Communication skills
- Data collection
- Data entry
- Graphics Designing
- Database building
There are also many more things the client will tell you to do as you are his personal assistant. So you need to possess these as many skills as you can and put them on your Freelancer Proposal Virtual Assistant.
Tricks to write the best Virtual Assistant Proposal for Freelancer
The first thing a client notices about you is your Cover Letter. Your Freelancer Proposal for Virtual Assistant must have some visual qualities so that it creates an impact upon the reader. Highlight your most attractive abilities to the clients. For an effective Freelancer Proposal Virtual Assistant keep some things in mind,
- Make a good salutation. Attract your client with your words
- Read the job post carefully and look at the hidden hints
- Write Your name and address. You have to be very clear about yourself
- You have to write a short but effective Proposal. The Proposal should not exceed 200-250 words
- Show your educational background. Tell your client the things you are best at
- Show Professionalism on your Proposal.
- Always use formal words. If needed, try to use the informal words in a formal way
- Read through the jobs post clearly and look for the skills that your client needs. In your proposal show you have all the skills that your client needs
- Highlight your experience. Show you have 5-6 or more years of experience. You have to be very convincing to match your client’s needs.
- Show your past success records and job success to attract the clients
- Show how much you charge for a job. You have to be reasonable enough with your price
- Show that you are available 24 hours a day. Be fast in bidding and responding
- Give your contact information.
Things to Avoid for the best Virtual Assistant Proposal for Freelancer
- Do not use informal words
- Do not write the things you do not know
- Do not copy-paste anything
- Do not use negative words
- Research before applying for a job.
- Show that you know everything about the job
- Be specific about the job post
- Avoid unwanted things in your Proposal
If you can write a killer VA Proposal, the job will find you. We are here to provide you with the best Freelancer Proposal for Virtual Assistant. Do not copy these samples, read them carefully and make your own Killer proposal.
Virtual Assistant Proposal Sample for Freelancer (01)
Dear Hiring Manager,
I have read your job post properly. I have gone through your job description minutely and it seems to me that I am the perfect match for your posted job. I can assist you with your job and provide you with the best I can deliver.
I have been working as a VA for 5+ years . I have the experience of Content Creating, Article Writing, Blogging, Editing Photos and Videos, Customer care service, Data-entry, SMM, DM, Emailing, Web Developing, Researching, Blog Reading and Proofreading. I have been studying the roles of VA and I am also able to create reports, make presentations, analyze the market, organize calendar and book appointments. I will work as your personal assistant and I am ready to help you with every task.
Have a look at my previous records. I have a 100% job success record in all the past projects. I always provide the best service to my Client for their satisfaction. I am always eager to build great manager-worker relations.
I work for 50 hours a week. But to make you satisfied I can work more if needed. I charge $15 per hour.
I am available twenty-four hours at your service. You can find me on Skype and Viber anytime you need.
Have a Good Day, Sir
Virtual Assistant Proposal Sample for Freelancer (02)
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am (Your name) and I am from (your County). I have found your Job Post on Freelancer and I have gone through it. After reading the whole post I feel very interested in your job. I can assure you that I am the right person to fulfill your needs.
I have completed my bachelor’s degree in computer science. I have gathered sufficient communication skills. I have a great enthusiasm for technology.
I have an experience of six years as a Virtual Assistant. Since the platform is very large, I have experience in
- Content writing
- Web Developing
- Website Building
- Website Editing
- Data analysis
- Database Administrating
- Animation Creating
- Digital/Social Marketing
- Customer Service
- Web Designing
I have 100% success in my previous works. You can have a look at the reviews and ratings. I worked with dedication and customer satisfaction. I am willing to give my full potential to your jobs. I can be a perfect match for your job.
I usually work for 10$ per hour. I work for 60 hours a week. You can always put your trust in me.
I am available 24 hours a day. You can always find me on Skype, Viber. I am sure we will be able to create a good working environment.
( Your Name )
Sample 01: Freelancer Job Posting on Virtual Assistant
I need a Project Assistant who can work in given time. The task is to manage a project. You have to visit the address I provide and do the described job.
- Virtual Assisting
- Project Assisting
- Project Managing
- Data Collecting
I shall provide you more information after you provide your proposal. I may hire you again upon my requirements.
Sample 02: Freelancer Job Posting on Virtual Assistant
Sample 03: Freelancer Job Posting on Virtual Assistant