Let’s see the sample of Upwork proposal cover letter for SMM, Social Media Marketing & Digital Marketing. It includes facebook marketing, youtube, pinterest, instagram, linkedin, etc. Let’s see: Digital Marketing Profile Overview Sample.
Let’s Download: All Cover Letter Samples
This samples and examples of SMM & digital marketing upwork proposal will help you to write your own proposal professionally to with the job. Actually, I am going to show you the template of Social Media Marketing cover letter so that you can understand how it should look to view.
Don’t miss: Upwork Profile Overview Samples 2021
As a pro freelancer, I always come forward to help all the newcomers with as much as information and details I can provide in my blogs. But if you want more details, please go to Upwork’s website and read the job postings with time. If you are not good at answering Upwork Screening Questions this is for you. But no worries, you can find all the Answers of Upwork Proposal Questions here.
Let’s see: Freelancer Proposal Sample 2021
A large number of SMM jobs are being posted in upwork every day, please see the screenshot
Suggestion for SMM Cover Letter
Social Media Marketing is the newest tool to promote products and influence people. Social media has taken a place in every corner of the world. Nearly every major brand has a Social Media handler, and they are looking for the experts to take care of their posts, tweets, stories, photos etc. 97% of the marketers are using SMM to reach their goals. This can be considered as the smartest way of marketing and you have to be a smart employee. So, to explore this vast arena, the Best of the Best cover letter is required. Social Media Marketing has been proved the finest place for many new freelancers. But if you are a freelancer who wants to write a cover letter on Upwork for a job posting of SMM, here are some things to consider before writing.
Let’s see: Freelancer Profile Summary Sample 2021
- Tell your client about your past SMM, SEM and, EM and IM affiliation records.
- If you have a website of your own, give a link of that post
- Tell your client about the time you’ll provide weekly.
- Let him know that you have a good business mind.
- Let your clients know that you can make their business more visible on social media sites
- Let them know about your social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google plus, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Flickr, Tumblr, Digg, Hi5, VK, Vine, Reddit, etc.
Things You Should Consider Before Posting a Cover Letter
- Keep your cover letter simple and appealing.
- Choose the right cover letter format for the job you seek.
- Mention specific results and successful accomplishments.
- You should include ‘keywords’ that match your skills and the job you seek.
- You should add other relevant information.
- You should revise your cover letter before you hit “send.”
- Read client’s hints in the job description carefully.
- Check time requirements and project duration every time.
- Always apply for jobs that have ‘hourly’ or ‘fixed price’ payment methods.
- Check Report Submission Requirements, Skill Requirements and Result Requirements before applying for a job.
- Make a list of available apps that might have to use.
- Look carefully for Country, Region or Native Requirements.
- Check out if the job is online based or offline work.
- Check out if it can be done with your smart phone or you’ll need a PC to operate.
- Only apply for those jobs which you are good at.
Set up your mind whether if you want to apply for a job or not, only after reading all the requirements given in the job posting. After reading every detail, if you feel like that your skills can’t match the requirements or you can’t afford to give so much time, I suggest you not to apply for the particular job. Because if your potential client hires you by reading your cover letter and you fail to satisfy him, you might badly lose your reputation as a freelancer. Confidence is a must when writing a cover letter and make it the best one ever.
Upwork Cover Letter for SMM, Digital Marketing
Dear Hiring Manager,
Accept my heartiest greetings.
I’ve thoroughly studied your job posting on….. (Write down the Job Title Here) just as soon as I saw it.
At first I would like to thank you for your job posting. I have very carefully gone through your job posting on (Write down the job title carefully) on Upwork. You have been looking for a Social Media Marketer who can help you reach every corner of the world. I am glad to let you know that I am a professional expert Social Media Marketer. I have more than 5 years of working experience in SMM, DM, IM, SEM, SEO and Affiliation. Therefore, I am very much eager to work on your project to make it an exceptional one.
I am an experienced Social Media Marketer who can create, manage, maintain and work hard to grow your social media networks. Social Media is a large place to handle though I would like to share some of my expertise on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+. *Profile creation and maintaining *fan page creating, designing and marketing * creating different events by fan page and inviting to join * managing chatting, group posting * Collecting data of the users, embedding websites* downloading and uploading * scheduling and reporting posts etc. I have been doing for the past 5 years. So, I think that I can fulfill all your requirements and become the best candidate.
I am a specialist in SMM. Recently I have finished a project on (your project’s name) successfully. For more information you can check out my Profile, Portfolio, Work History and Feedbacks. I have dealt with all my clients with dignity and honor. I can assure you that I am a man of words. I swear to deliver each of your jobs in due time. For further information you can always pay a visit to my Website (your website’s address)
If you want to discuss anything related to the project, I am available on Email and Skype 24/7. You can make a voice or video chat anytime if you see it’s necessary. I am ready to provide more than 60 working hours per week, and I am looking forward to start working on your project as soon as possible according to you with your affirmation.
Thank you for your consideration,
Write Down (Your Name Here)
Sample 01: Upwork Job Posting Sample for SMM Social Media Marketing
Job Title: In a urgent need of Social Media Marketing Expert
Job Description: I have recently created a Facebook based media company in Southeast Asia. I have been holding auditions for actors from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka of all ages and both sexes. Now I need an expert marketer to help me for creating a Facebook job/ ad campaign so that people from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka can see my job advertisement easily on social media sites. The payment is not fixed yet but we will negotiate about it later but I promise that I will pay all relevant fees associated with promotions.
Sample 02: Upwork Job Posting Sample for SMM Social Media Marketing
Sample 03: Upwork Job Posting Sample for SMM Social Media Marketing